WE ARE A FULL SERVICE COMPANY
FROM VISION TO REALITY -- WHERE DESIGN MEETS BUILD
At David E. Looper & Company the commercial construction services provided are tailored to the individual needs of our clientele throughout the southeastern United States. We focus specifically on your project to make sure our commercial construction services fit your overall needs. The consistent quality control practices and dedication of our construction professionals ensure your goals and visions are realized. We offer services including:
- Design Build Commercial Contracting
- Pre-Construction Management
- Complete General Construction Services
Our experience is widespread in a variety of sectors including Medical and Healthcare, Community, Automotive, Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing, Mixed-Use Commercial and Residential, Retail, Religious, Industrial, Manufacturing and Logistics, Educational, Office, and Historical.
DESIGN BUILD COMMERCIAL CONTRACTOR
Design build commercial contractors use a delivery method that streamlines and simplifies two previously separate phases of construction: Project Design and General Construction. At David E. Looper & Company, our many years in the construction industry form a strong foundation for our design/build services. We draw upon our experience with the industry’s leading design firms to create a solid design/build team to meet the needs and goals of your project.
Delco provides team leadership and a single point of responsibility. We assign a team comprised of experts in the type of facility you are building, and we actively manage the overall effort. We eliminate your responsibility for coordinating activities between the designer and the builder—our single contract covers architecture, engineering and construction services.
David E. Looper & Company’s staff includes professionals in all areas, from estimating, scheduling and procurement, to construction administration, safety, quality, cost control, and final close-out. This turnkey solution covers all facets of design and construction and offers a streamlined process to ensure you receive the best value possible in both building functionality and cost of construction.
Sound planning is an essential keystone of project success. Long before construction begins, preconstruction management offers the greatest opportunity to have a positive impact on the cost, schedule and value of your project. Our team has the knowledge and experience to provide timely and accurate information regarding project cost, alternative systems/materials and schedule, as well as value-added options. These tools help you make informed decisions to realize the most value and meet the needs of the end users at the same time.
With David E. Looper & Company, you have the added benefit of working with the same project team throughout pre-construction and construction for a seamless process from start to finish. Our pre-construction services include:
- Managing your budget, materials selections, constructability and schedules
- Determine site conditions, constraints and phasing requirements
- Reviewing drawings for the coordination of primary consultants, and performing value engineering for alternative materials and methods
- Regular meetings with Owner and A/E design team
- Pre-ordering of long lead-time items
- Subcontractor / Vendor pre-qualification
GENERAL CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
David E. Looper & Company’s general construction services pick up where our preconstruction management leaves off. Our complete construction services involve working hands-on with each client, project architects and all necessary subcontractors. Features of David E. Looper & Company’s construction services include:
- Regular project meetings with the Owner and A/E team and regular Pre-Construction, Pre-Installation, MEP Coordination meetings
- Daily management of Field Operations including scheduling, quality control, cost control, and safety
- Management and coordination of subcontractors’ field operations
- Coordination of shop drawings, submittals, and RFI requirements to comply with plans and specifications, authorities having jurisdiction, testing and inspection requirements
- Schedule monitoring and facilitation of delivery lead times, inspections, permit processes, and testing to ensure the project stays on target
- Prepare and complete punch-list
- Coordinate Owner training
- Delivery of the project on time or ahead of schedule within or under budget
- One-year warranty walk-through with Owner